Intertek is trusted name in safety, performance, quality and market access. The Sub-Saharan Academy offers global levels of excellence with local expertise to provide training that will add value to your organisation.
We are your solution for quality training services within Sub-Saharan Africa. Our commitment to meeting our clients’ needs and expectations is expressed in our proposition: Valued Quality. Delivered. To us - it is a shared ideal that inspires and drives our company. To you - it is our promise that the unparalleled quality of our skills and services will deliver real and relevant value to your processes, products and brands.
Why use Intertek as your Training Course Provider?
- Wide range of offerings, including Food, SHEQ and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Expert instruction from experienced facilitators, and ample opportunity to work/learn directly with them
- A certificate to document your attendance, and successful completion (where assessments apply)
- All course materials (such as workbooks and guidance documents)
- Lunch and/or refreshment breaks every day of the course
We provide Public and In-house options...
We realise that our client's needs vary, which is why we offer all of our training courses on a public and on an in-house basis. Our in-house training packages are individually tailored to offer convenience and the best value for our clients throughout the whole of the sub-Saharan region.
We add value by means of...
- Knowledgeable experts who are abreast of current industry trends and legislative requirements
- Current information and knowledge of regulations and standards
- Excellence in delivery of material in a way that optimises learning and provides practical skills
Our training will give you...
- Tools to manage processes and activities
- Insight into current and future product requirements
- Requirements to increase your profits, strengthen your brand and become more competitive
With the right skills, you will increase the possibility of making systematic and measurable improvements in the business resulting in shorter lead times and reduced costs, without compromising the regulations and requirements.